Saturday 7 June 2014

In the beginning ...

Well, I've created my blog and now have to decide excactly what I'll be posting although I'm thinking I'll do some posts about my OCD history and my OCD now. Probably even OCD future.

I'll also probably post random mental health related subjects to do with the human mind as things come to me. Each post will probably be short, although I do have some content already written that I was thinking about making into an e-book, but have decided a blog is a better place as it's free and also probably easier for my random thoughts!

I might do "Ask OCD Guy UK" if anyone ever wants to ask me a question (I may not answer certain questions - I reserve that right) although you can also tweet me such questions @OCD_Guy_UK of course anyways.

1 comment:

  1. I've just started a blog today. I'm not sure how it operates. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete